CALL (410) 488-6350
How to Apply
1. Application: Download or complete an online application or request an
application from the Admissions Office. There is a $50 application (paid
once application is submitted), and a $75 registration fee (paid upon
acceptance into the Academy).
2. Shadow Day: All prospective students are invited to attend classes and
have an opportunity to meet students and teachers.
3. Parent Information Session: Schedule a parent information session with the Admissions Office. During this time, parents will be given an opportunity to
tour the school and ask any additional questions regarding the enrollment of
their child(ren) in Cathedral Christian Academy.
4. Upon Acceptance: Pay the $75 registration fee. Sign the Contract Agreement Form, and complete the Emergency Information Form. Provide a copy of the
student's birth certificate and up-to-date immunization records.
5. Submit Transcripts:: Request that your child's current school submit transcripts, and cummulative school records including all testing scores and last report card.